Panasonic is rumored to announce the Lumix DMC-GX8 on July 16. Full specifications of the Panasonic GX8 MFT mirrorless camera has also been leaked online.
According to latest Panasonic rumors, the upcoming GX8 mirrorless shooter will use the newly developed 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and Venus Processing Engine. It will also have 25600 ISO and 1/16000 electronic shutter.
Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera Price
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 is available from the camera stores below in all-black or black-and-silver variants for $1199.99 body only.
|Buy Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera|
|Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera||$1,199.99||Amazon | Adorama
Panasonic GX8 Full Specifications
Here are the detail specs of Panasonic Lumix GX8:
- Newly developed 20.3MP Live MOS sensor
- Highest ISO: 25600
- Newly developed Venus Engine
- “Dual IS”, 6 control camera shake correction system
- Multi-process noise reduction, three-dimensional color control
- 4K Video (30fps)
- 4K photo three modes (4K burst, 4K burst start-stop, 4K pre-burst)
- Large of 2.36 million dot organic EL EVF. Contrast 10000: 1. Magnification 0.77 times
- The back of the monitor organic EL 104 million dot. Free Angle
- Dust and water proof. The body is rugged magnesium alloy build
- More easy to hold grip
- High-speed AF which adopted the DFD. AF speed is 0.07 seconds
- Continuous shooting of AF tracking 6 fps.
- Starlight AF corresponding to the darkness of the moonlight of -4EV
- Improved the stability of the video AF
- Maximum speed of mechanical shutter is 1/8000 seconds. 1/16000 seconds with electronic shutter
- Silent shooting to use the electronic shutter
- Synchro speed is 1/250 sec
- Wi-Fi, NFC, QR code connection