The Panasonic Lumix GX8 mirrorless compact system camera features the company’s first Dual I.S (Image Stabiliser), a 20.3-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor, a large tiltable LVF and 4K video recording capability.
More Panasonic GX8 sample images now available online from several websites. LUMIX Deutschland and Reality Scanner has posted several photos captured by the new GX8. See their Flickr page here and here.
PhotographyBlog posted a gallery of sample JPEG and Raw images taken by GX8, including the extended ISO range from 100-25,600. More photos can be seen at Giulio Sciorio website.
More Panasonic GX8 Sample Images
Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera Price
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 is available from the camera stores below in all-black or black-and-silver variants for $1199.99 body only.
|Buy Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera|
|Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera||$1,199.99||Amazon | Adorama
Panasonic GX8 Mirrorless Camera Specifications
- 20.3 MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Tilting 2.36m-Dot 0.77x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- 10 fps Shooting with AF-S and ISO 25600
- DFD AF System, 4K Photo Modes
- In-Camera Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.