More information for the EOS 1D X successor camera has been leaked online which is expected to arrive in early 2016.
According to latest Canon Rumors, the flagship EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera will feature a 24-megapixel full-frame image sensor.
As mentioned earlier the 1D X Mark II is already in testing and the AF system prepared for the Canon DSLR is complete. It is also expected that the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will shoot -bulletproof- faster than 12fps.
More Canon 1D X Mark II DSLR Camera Rumors Leaked
Here are the updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 24-megapixel full frame image sensor
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- Faster continuous shooting speed more than 12 fps
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display ?
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
The Canon EOS 1D X has been available for more than two years. The rumored high-end Canon 1D X Mark II DSLR to be announced in late 2015 or early 2016.