The Sony RX100 IV (DSC-RX100M4) digital compact camera features a 20.1MP 1″-type Exmor RS CMOS sensor, coupled with an attached DRAM memory chip for speedy processing.
Here are first sample images and 4K videos of Sony RX100 IV premium compact camera. See below for the first RX100 IV samples.
The digital camera can also record 4K movies using the XAVC S codec, which records video at a high data rate of 100 Mbps. See 4K samples below.
Sony RX100 IV Sample Images
Sony RX100 IV Sample Movies
Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera Price
The Sony RX100 IV premium compact camera will be available in July for $949.
|Buy Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera|
|Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera||$949.00||Amazon | Adorama
Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera Specifications
- World’s first 20.1 MP 1″ Exmor RS® stacked back illuminated CMOS
- High resolution 4K movie recording with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning
- Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x)
- Super-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter at max. 1/32000 sec. up to 16fps
- Bright F1.8- F2.8 ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-70mm)