Leica has announced the Q (Typ 116), a full-frame compact camera with a fixed, stabilized 28mm F1.7 Summilux lens. First Leica Q sample images now available online.
Leica has posted 35 official sample JPEG raw images taken with a full-production version of the brand new Leica Q (Typ 116) full frame compact camera.
The Leica Q (Typ 116) is the first model in a new line of digital compact cameras and features auto-focus speed of 0.15 second, ISO range of 100-50,000, 10fps continuous shooting, 1080p/60fps video, built-in wi-fi and NFC connectivity, 3.6 megapixed electronic LCOS viewfinder, and a touchscreen 3″ TFT LCD monitor with 1,040,000 pixels.
Official Leica Q Sample Images
More Leica Q sample images can be seen at this Flickr Set.
Leica Q Typ 116 Full-Frame Compact Camera Price
The Leica Q is available now for $4250.
|Buy Leica Q Typ 116 Compact Camera|
|Leica Q Typ 116 Camera||$4,250.00||Amazon | Adorama
Leica Q Typ 116 Full-Frame Compact Camera Features
- Full-frame 24 MP CMOS Sensor
- Summilux 28 mm/f1.7 ASPH lens with macro-mode
- Black anodized color
- Touch screen control
- Minimalist design
- Locking function which allows the user to switch between automatic and manual focusing
- Close focusing distance: 17 cm
- Built-in Optical Image Stabilization
- New Leica Maestro II processor
- Digital frame selector (offers focal lengths of 35 and 50 mm), DNG files remain in 28mm
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Leica Q app makes it easy to share pictures
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom included
- Fastest autofocus lens in it’s class
- Integrated 3.68 megapixel electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- Thumb rest
- Live-View and Focus Peaking
- Video recordings in full 1080p HD
- Top plate made of aluminum, body made of magnesium alloy
- Laser engraved lettering and the numbers
- Made in Germany