Full specifications for the upcoming Fujifilm X-T10 mirrorless camera have been leaked online. Affordable version of the weathersealed X-T1 camera expected to be announced soon.
According to previous Fuji Rumors, the next X-series camera, the X-T10 will be coming in the next 1-2 weeks period probably on May 18, 2015.
The new X-series camera is said be available in silver and black color options for the same price and bundle with a new XC 16-50 mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II kit lens.
Fujifilm X-T10 Coming with 16.3MP Sensor, Max ISO 51,200 and 49 AF points
Here are the detailed specifications:
- 16.3 MP APS-c X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor cleaning system
- Continuous AF tracking with 8 frames per second
- 51,200 max ISO sensitivity
- Scene auto recognition
- 0.08s fast intelligent hybrid AF
- 49 AF points
- EVF: 2,360,000 dots. 0.62 x magnification and 100% coverage (lag time is 0.005s)
- Startup time is 0.5 seconds, shutter lag is 0.05 seconds
- Quiet and high speed electronic shutter (60 – 1/32,000)
- 920,000 dots 3.0″ LCD screen
- Video: 1080p 60/50/30/25/24 fps (with manual exposure)
- Built-in Wi-Fi, smartphone or tablet remote control possible
- P/S/A/M exposure mode
- 5 different auto bracketing modes
- 8 different advanced filters
- Built-in pop-up flash
- Interval timer, time lapse functionality
- Metal body with five dials
- Battery: NP-W126 (350 shots per charge)
- Kit lens: XC 16-50 mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
The weather-sealed and so popular Fujifilm X-T1 features a 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and priced for $1,199. Fujifilm X-T10 will be an affordable mirrorless camera with downspec’d list of the current X-T1.