Canon released a new firmware update for its EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera.
Firmware update version 1.0.4 for Canon EOS 7D Mark II fixes several bugs and available for download from the official link below.
The EOS 7D Mark II features a 20.2MP CMOS sensor, Dual Digic 6 processors, next-generation Dual Pixel AF, 65 all cross-type points, 10fps max burst speed, max ISO of 16000 and built-in GPS. You can download the Instruction Manual and the AF-Setting Guide Book.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update V1.0.4 Details
Firmware Version 1.0.4 incorporates the following fixes:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s AF function may not operate properly at a focal length of approximately 100mm when used with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in rare instances, the reduction of the flicker effect cannot be achieved when in AI servo AF mode, despite the “Anti-flicker shoot” function being set to “Enable”.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Picture Style settings may not be applied to the captured image when the camera is set to custom shooting mode C1, C2 or C3.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the first still image captured in live view mode may not record the correct date and time.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, image noise may appear in JPEG images when brightness or contrast is corrected by the Auto Lighting Optimizer function.
Download Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update, Version 1.0.4 [Windows]
Download Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update, Version 1.0.4 [Mac OS X]