More details are coming for the EOS 1D X successor camera which could be named as the 1D X Mark II in early 2016.
According to latest Canon Rumors, the flagship EOS 1D X Mark II DSLR camera will feature a 25-megapixel sensor made by Canon.
The rumor mill also in talks of two new DIGIC 7 processors to handle the added resolution and maintain the frame rate of the current EOS-1D X. More details after the break!
Rumors: 1D X Mark II to Have a 25MP Canon Sensor and DIGIC 7 Processors
Here are the updated rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:
- 25MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- New autofocus system with more AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
The Canon EOS 1D X has been available for more than two years. The rumored high-end Canon 1D X Mark II DSLR to be announced in late 2015 or early 2016.