Ikelite has announced an underwater housing for the Sony A6000 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
The housing is watertight and dry before you enter the water, and provides full view of the camera while you’re diving. It is rated for 60mt (200 feet) depth and wieghed 1,430kg.
The IkeLite Housing for the Sony A6000 is available for order through any Authorised Ikelite Dealer, priced at $1,050.00.
Soby A6000 Underwater Housing
The Sony A6000 features a 24.3 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor, BIONZ X processor, fast Hybrid AF system that covers 92% of the frame with phase-detect 179 focal points.
Sony A6000 IkeLite Underwater Housing Specifications
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- All important camera functions are accessible
- Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 3.1 lb (1430 g) not including tray, handles or port
- Dimensions 6.3 x 7.5 x 5.2 in (160 x 191 x 132 mm) including projections
Sony A6000 Price & Availability
The A6000 comes with silver or black colors and available from the camera stores below.
See more details at Ikelite website.