First set of specifications and images of the upcoming Pentax K-3 II digital SLR camera have been leaked online ahead of the announcement.
According to latest rumors, Pentax K-3 II DSLR camera is expected to be announced on April 23rd. The K-3 II DSLR will replace the Pentax K-3 which was announced back in late 2013.
See the first image and specs list below.
Pentax K-3 II DSLR Camera Rumored Specifications
- 24MP CMOS sensor (no low pass filter)
- Improved anti-moire function
- Shutter 4.5 stages of the effects of camera shake correction
- The high-resolution image by pixel shift. Low noise excellent color reproduction and detail.
- 86000 pixel RGB metering sensor
- ISO range ISO100-51200
- Video full HD 60 fps / 30 fps
- Dust and water. Of 92 places sealing
- Chassis stainless. The body is magnesium alloy
- Flash not equipped
- GPS built-in
- Electronic compass built. Can display a direction on the LCD monitor
- AF module SAFOX 11. AF point 27 points (25 points cross type)
- Continuous AF accuracy improvement of
- Continuous shooting 8.3 frames / sec. 60 sheets in JPEG, 23 shots at the RAW
- Image processing engine PRIME III
- 100% field of view, magnification 0.95X
- LCD monitor 3.2 inches, 1.037 million dot
- Dual SD card slot
- Allows remote operation from the smartphone-tablet · PC with the optional Flu Card
- USB 3.0 and HDMI terminal
- Synchro Terminal
- The battery D-LI90
- Size 131.5 x 102.5 x 77.5
- Weight 785g