Olympus released a new firmware update version 1.1 for the OM-D E-M5 Mark II mirrorless camera. The new firmware update V1.1 details can be seen below.
The firmware version 1.1 update includes the function modification of the camera, so that audio can be faded out of movie files created with My Clips editing.
With this update, speed has been improved at which information is displayed when the camera is turned on.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Firmware Version 1.1 Details
Firmware Update for OLYMPUS E-M5 Mark II
(Apr. 16 2015)
You can download the newest firmware to your camera above and follow the steps here.
The Olympus E-M5II is a 16-megapixel mirrorless shooter and offers a built-in 2.36 million dot EVF, Wi-Fi and an articulating 3″ 1.04 million dot touchscreen LCD.
Olympus E-M5II Camera Price & Availability
|Buy Olympus E-M5II Mirrorless Camera|
|Olympus E-M5II Body-Only||$1,099.99||Amazon | Adorama
See how we covered the Olympus E-M5 Mark II mirrorless camera after its officially announced.
- Olympus E-M5II vs E-M5 vs E-M1 Specifications Comparison
- Olympus E-M5II First Impressions, Hands-On Reviews
- Olympus E-M5 Mark II Sensor Review and Test Results
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Accessories
- Official Olympus E-M5II Sample Images
- Olympus E-M5II Additional Video Coverage
- Olympus E-M5II User’s Manual