A new set of specifications has been leaked online for the upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera.
According to latest CanonRumors, the Canon 6D successor – Canon EOS 6D Mark II will feature 28-megapixel full frame image sensor, 6fps continuous shooting and a new AF system.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II To Feature 28MP sensor and 204800 ISO
The Canon 6D Mark II has been mentioned before as the DSLR camera could feature a tilting screen and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology.
Canon 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
Below are the previously posted specs list to compare.
- Smaller and Lighter than Canon 6D
- A new battery for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- EVF and articulating LCD screen will similar to Canon 6D
- 24MP sensor, sensor will be made by Canon
- Announcement in early 2016
Canon 6D Mark II is said to feature better specifications as well as a higher price tag.