Leica Camera officially registered the name of the upcoming Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 at at the Radio Research Agency in South Korea.
This registration also means that the Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 camera will feature WiFi functionality. The Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 is most likely to be announced in 30-60 days period. No specs revealed for the Leica camera yet.
The Leica M Monochrom Typ 230 has been registered in May 2014, so the M Monochrom Typ 246 is another new model. This new Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 will replace the old Leica M Monochrom.
New Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 camera registered in Korea
- Mutual: Leica Camera Korea
- Equipment Name: Digital Camera
- Model: M MONOCHROM (Tye 246)
- Certification Number: MSIP-REI-LcK-M-MONO-TYP246
- Manufacturer: LEICA Camera AG
- Country: Germany
- Certification Date: 2015-04-15