The big event for the new camcorders is the National Association of Broadcasters Show, which kicks-off in Las Vegas, April 11-16, 2015.
According to latest Canon rumors, the new features in the upcoming Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II will be in regards to autofocus. The EOS C300 replacement will be a major upgrade over its predecessor and will be capable of recording 4K videos. The camcorder might have improvement on Dual Pixel technology too.
Canon EOS C300 Mark II To Be Announced at NAB 2015
Canon EOS C300 Mark II Rumored Specifications
- 4K video recording
- Color rendition a top priority
- Future proof mandate, great dynamic range, codec and usability
- Canon does not see the FS7 as a competitor, as they expect their camera to be better in every way.
- New motor zoom lens for C-series coming
- Improvement on Dual Pixel technology
- Shoulder mount system for EOS C300 Mark II coming
Price information for C300 Mark II not available at the moment.