More details are coming for the upcoming Sony A7R successor camera. First set of specifications of the Sony A7RII mirrorless camera have been leaked online.
The A7R Mark II is said to come pack with the on-sensor 5-axis image stabilization system, which we first see on the A7II and silent shutter mode same as the A7S model.
Sony A7RII To Be Announced After The NAB 2015
The Sony A7r is currently the biggest resolution camera in Sony’s line-up. The name of the camera is not clear if it will be A7RII but according to the rumored specs below, this camera might refer to the next generation Sony A7R with minor changes.
Sony A7RII Rumored Specifications
- Same 36-megapixel image sensor as the A7r
- Improved autofocus system (would be good if it will be the A6000 type)
- Same EVF and LCD as A7r
- 5-axis IBIS system as A7II
- Silent shutter mode same as the A7s
- Sony A7 Mark II type grip
- To be announced after NAB Show 2015
Sony will allegedly replace the A7R mirrorless camera with a new model and it is expected to be announced right after the NAB 2015.