Samsung NX500 is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera announced back in February, 2015.
The Samsung NX500 features a 28MP APS-C-size BSI-CMOS sensor and provides 4K and UHD video recording, a sophisticated hybrid NX AF system III, and (naturally) built-in Wi-Fi.
Samsung NX500 User’s Manual Available Online
Samsung NX500 Camera Price
The NX500 is available from the camera stores below for $799.99 with 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Power Zoom ED OIS kit lens.
|Buy Samsung NX500 Mirrorless Camera|
|Samsung NX500 with 16-50mm PZW Lens||$799.99||Amazon | Adorama
Samsung NX500 Camera Specifications
- 28.2 MP APS-C BSI Image Sensor
- 4K & UHD Video Recording
- 9 FPS Sustained Burst with AF
- 1/6000th Top Shutter Speed
- 3″ FVGA (C) Super AMOLED Flip Up Display
- ISO 100 to 25,600
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with “always connected” Bluetooth
- Samsung Auto Shot Technology
- Product MAP – $799.99 with 16-50mm PZ lens.