Panasonic will have a press conference on April 13 at the NAB 2015 show in Las Vegas. Panasonic AF101 replacement camcorder expected to be announced the same day.
According to latest rumors, the upcoming MFT camcorder – which is said to be an upgrade of the Panasonic AF101 – will be able to capture 4K videos and feature a newly designed 18-megapixel image sensor.
New Panasonic AG-AF 4K MFT camcorder coming on April 13
Here are the previously rumored specs of the upcoming AF101 replacement camcorder.
- 4K video
- 18MP photo
- 16+ stops of dynamic range
- Improved lowlight capabilities
- Improved skintones
- Improved highlight rendition
- Useable ISO (almost no grain) up to 12,800
- The new camera will basically have one of the best stills and videos images/color rendition/dynamic range compared to the competition
The big event for the new camcorders is the National Association of Broadcasters Show 2015, which takes places between April 11th – 16th.
Read more Panasonic rumors!