Firmware version 3.10 for Fuji X-T1 improves flash function, Wi-Fi function, display and the overall camera function stability.
Firmware version 1.10 for Fuji X-100T improves flash function,viewfinder display and more. See below for the firmware details and download links.
Fujifilm X-T1 V3.10 and X100T V1.10 Firmware Update Details
X-T1 / X-T1 Graphite Silver Edition Firmware Update Ver.3.10 Details
1. Improvement of the flash function when “MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC” is selected. An external non-TTL flash will fire when the “MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC” is selected in the “SHUTTER TYPE” option of the SHOOTING MENU. If “S (Shutter-Priority)” or “M (Manual Exposure)” mode is selected, set the shutter speed to 1/180 sec. or slower.
2. Improvement of the Wi-Fi function when “FUJIFILM PC AutoSave” is used. The phenomenon is fixed that Wi-Fi communication with “FUJIFILM PC AutoSave” stops at the moment the LCD turns off
3. Improvement of the display for the “USB MODE” in the SET-UP menu
1) When “PC SHOOT FIXED” is selected, the warning of “IMAGES ARE NOT SAVED IN THE CARD” appears [screenshot].
2) In case that “PC SHOOT FIXED” is selected in the “USB MODE” and the camera is not connected to a PC via a USB cable, you cannot turn off the camera when you turn the ON/OFF switch to the OFF positon or remove the lens from the camera becasue the camera stays in the waiting mode for image transfer. With this upgrade, the message below will appear to confirm whether you stop the image transfer to the PC or not in such operations. If you press “OK” button, the camera will turn off without recording images.
X100T Firmware Update Ver.1.10
1. Addition of the messages when “COVERSION LENS” setting is changed in the FUNCTION (Fn) SETTING. When an Fn button with “CONVERSION LENS” setting is pressed, one of the messages below appears in a cyclic manner in addition to the icons.
2. Improvement of flash function when “MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC” is selected. An external flash will fire when the “MECHANICAL+ELECTRONIC” is selected in the “SHUTTER TYPE” option of the shooting menu.
3. Improvement of the viewfinder display. When the dual optical viewfinder/electronic range finder (ERF) display is used with the Digital Split Image, the white Focus frame appears in the center of the viewfinder.
4.Improvement of Focus Peaking display in the electronic viewfinder under a dark environment for easy focus setting.