Canon has announced the EOS M3 mirrorless camera back in February, 2015 in Europe and Asia only.
The EOS M3 camera comes with 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, Hybrid CMOS AF III AF system and an articulated 3.2-inch LCD capable of flipping up by 180 degrees and fetaures a more pronounced grip, a new DIGIC 6 processor, an exposure compensation dial on the top plate, Wi-Fi with NFC, 1080/30p video recording, a hotshoe for optional viewfinder accessory and a built-in pop-up flash.
Canon EOS M3 User’s Manual Available Online
The Canon EOS M3 will not be available in the US, only in EU and Asia markets. The mirrorless shooter release date is scheduled for April with a price tag for £599.99/€769.99. (check prices on eBay)
EOS M3 key benefits:
- Performance and creativity, in an EOS you can take everywhere
- Be spontaneous. Enjoy fast, responsive focusing
- Take control of your photography and watch your creativity grow
- Be as imaginative with movies as you are with photos
- Remote camera control and image sharing via Wi-Fi