Canon has announced the EOS M3 mirrorless camera back in February, 2015 in Europe and Asia only.
The EOS M3 camera comes with 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, Hybrid CMOS AF III AF system and an articulated 3.2-inch LCD capable of flipping up by 180 degrees and fetaures a more pronounced grip, a new DIGIC 6 processor, an exposure compensation dial on the top plate, Wi-Fi with NFC, 1080/30p video recording, a hotshoe for optional viewfinder accessory and a built-in pop-up flash.
Canon EOS M3 User’s Manual Available Online
EOS M3 key benefits:
- Performance and creativity, in an EOS you can take everywhere
- Be spontaneous. Enjoy fast, responsive focusing
- Take control of your photography and watch your creativity grow
- Be as imaginative with movies as you are with photos
- Remote camera control and image sharing via Wi-Fi