The new K-mount Pentax full frame DSLR camera news revealed yesterday and today first set of specifications leaked for the Pentax full-frame DSLR.
According to the leaked specs of the camera it is going to feature a 36-megapixel full-frame image sensor without lowpass filer.
The upcoming K-mount Pentax full frame DSLR camera model will be launched before the end of the year and a prototype will be on-display at CP+ 2015 show next week.
See the rumored Pentax Full Frame DSLR camera specifications below.
Pentax Full Frame DSLR Camera Rumored Specifications
- TYPE : Digital SLR Camera
- SENSOR : 36 Megapixel CMOS Full frame without lowpass filter
- FRAME: Pentax KAF3 with stainless steel bayonet
- SYSTEM APPROACH : SAFOX XI with phase detection with 27 pts (25 in cross and 3 of f2.8 )
- VISOR : pentaprism Coverage: 100 % LCD
- DISPLAY: 3.2 “TFT swing
- EMBEDDED FLASH : No
- EXTERNAL FLASH : Zapada (P- TTL ) high-speed sync and wireless compatible with Pentax flashes – take X -sync
- STORAGE : 2 SDXC
- STABILIZATION : Sensor system with reduced movement and rotation compensation system ( 3.5EV TBD)
- MEASURING SYSTEM LIGHT : TTL using a 86000 pixels RGB sensor
- ISO Sensitivity : 100-102,400