Olympus OM-D E-M5II full specifications have been leaked online ahead of the official announcement. The E-M5II mirrorless camera with Micro Four Thirds image sensor will be announced on February 5th.
From the full specs list below we can now say the new Olympus OM-D E-M5II will feature a 1/16000th of a second shutter speed and a 10fps continuous shooting mode which is ideal for action and sports photography.
The Olympus OM-D E-M5 II will be available in February with a price tag for $1099.99 body-only. All-black and silver body versions will be sold for the same price.
|Buy Olympus E-M5II Mirrorless Camera|
|Olympus E-MII Body-Only||$1,099.99||Amazon | Adorama
Full Olympus OM-D E-M5II Specs Leaked Before the Launch
Olympus E-M5II Full Specifications
- 16.1 million pixel sensor LiveMOS
- Hi-Res composite shooting functions (the sensor shift shooting mode takes 63 Megapixel RAW or 40 megapixel JPEG pictures)
- Video 1080 / 30p, 720 / 60p
- Video frame rate 24fps can also be selected
- The maximum bit rate is 77Mbps in ALL-I. 52Mbps in IPB
- Fastest mechanical shutter 1/8000 seconds. Electronic shutter 1/16000 seconds
- Continuous shooting 11 frames / sec (continuous shooting mode H), 5 frames / second (continuous shooting mode L)
- 16 images in RAW The number of pictures in continuous shooting mode H, 19 sheets in JPEG. In continuous shooting mode L without limit.
- ISO 100 ~ ISO 25600
- 5-axis camera shake correction. Correction effect shutter speed five stages (CIPA)
- LCD monitor 3 inches 1.037 million dots. Vari-Angle
- EVF is 2.36 million dots. Eye point 21mm
- The battery BLN-1. Possible shots 350 sheets
- SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I compatible, Eye-Fi compatible)
- Size: 123.7mm x 85mm x 44.5mm
- Weighs 417g (body only). 469g (including battery and memory card)
- Usable temperature is -10 degrees to 40 degrees (at the time of operation). -20 Degrees to 60 degrees (when saving)
- Available humidity 30-90% (operation). 10-90% (when saving)
- Power Battery Holder HLD-8