Canon is rumored to announce a new C300 Mark II Cinema EOS camcorder before the NAB Show 2015. First set of specifications of the upcoming C300 Mark II leaked online.
Along with the already announced C100 Mark II entry-level camcorder, Canon is expected to release more Cinema EOS cameras and one of the rumored model is the Canon C300 Mark II, which will replace the C300.
According to recent rumors the EOS C300 replacement will be a major upgrade over its predecessor and will be capable of recording 4K videos.
Canon EOS C300 Mark II Specifications Leaked Online
Canon EOS C300 Mark II Rumored Specifications
- 4K video recording
- Color rendition a top priority
- Future proof mandate, great dynamic range, codec and usability
- Canon does not see the FS7 as a competitor, as they expect their camera to be better in every way.
- New motor zoom lens for C-series coming
- Shoulder mount system for EOS C300 Mark II coming
- Price information for C300 Mark II not available yet.
The big event for the new camcorders is the National Association of Broadcasters Show 2015, which takes places in early April. A possible C300 replacement, the C300 Mark II to be announced and become official before the start of NAB 2015.