First Canon EOS 750D / EOS760D / Rebel T6i DSLR camera images has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
The entry-level EOS 700D is getting two replacements in the form of an EOS 750D and an EOS 760D. Both of these cameras will have identical 24mp sensors.
It has been said that the camera will be released in two versions: EOS 750D and EOS 760D and will be called Kiss X8i in Japan and Rebel T6i in North America (US).
Canon will hold a major product announcement on February 6th. Along with the EOS 750D and EOS 760D, the company is expected to announce several new DSLRs, lens and PowerShot models. See here for details.
Canon EOS 750D and EOS 760D First Images Leaked
The previously-rumored EOS 750D and EOS 760D specs list will include a new 24.2-megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS image sensor with DIGIC 6 image processor technology.
Canon EOS 750D / EOS760D / Rebel T6i Rumored Specifications
- Full HD movies, MP4 format, HDR movie, automatic shooting modes (EOS 750D )
- 24.2MP sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 6 image processor
- ISO 100-12,800 range
- Flicker Detection technology
- Five frames per second continuous shooting mode
- 19 cross-type AF point system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Rear Quick Control Dial (EOS 760D )
- Creative movie modes (EOS 760D )
- Wi-Fi and NFC