According to a leaked document of russian website (novocert.ru) there will be several new Nikon cameras to be announced at CP+ Show in Japan, February, 2015.
The list of Nikon cameras includes the long-rumored Nikon D7200 DSLR, Nikon 1 J5 mirrorless camera, possible high-end compact Nikon Coolpix P900.
Many other compact cameras are also on the way. These cameras are the Nikon Coolpix AW130, Nikon Coolpix P610, Nikon Coolpix L840, Nikon Coolpix S9900, Nikon Coolpix S7000, Nikon Coolpix S3700.
Confirmed: Nikon D7200, 1 J5, P900, AW130, P610, L840, S9900, S7000 and S3700 to be Announced at CP+ 2015
See the list of Nikon cameras that will be released next month during the CP+ show below. The Russian website novocert.ru has multiple online certificates.
As a reminder here are the Nikon D7200 rumored specs as posted earlier :
- New 24MP APS-C sensor
- Nikon D750 styled body with a tilting screen
- Expeed 4 processor
- MultiCAM 3500DX2 autofocus system
- 51 AF points
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Buffer: 16 RAW+JPG
- Video: 1080p @60 and 720p @120 (not sure about 4k)
- Video aperture will be adjustable during live view
- Expected announcement in the first few months of 2015