First set of specifications of the Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i DSLR camera have been leaked online.
According to recent Canon Rumors, the upcoming EOS 700D replacement will be replaced by two different DSLRs, called EOS 750D and EOS 760D.
This is a low rated rumor on CR and says that the second model EOS 760D will be a higher-end version of the 750D. It will provide some extra features over the 750D.
Rumors: Canon Rebel T6i / 750D / 760D Specs
Below is the rumored specs list of Canon T6i/750D/760D:
- Full HD movies, MP4 format, HDR movie, automatic shooting modes (EOS 750D )
- 24.2MP sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 6 image processor
- ISO 100-12,800 range
- Flicker Detection technology
- Five frames per second continuous shooting mode
- 19 cross-type AF point system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Rear Quick Control Dial (EOS 760D )
- Creative movie modes (EOS 760D )
- Wi-Fi and NFC
Canon’s new Rebel DSLRs is expected to be announced in a few weeks most likely at CP+ 2015 in mid-February.