First set of specifications of the Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i DSLR camera have been leaked online.
This is a low rated rumor on CR and says that the second model EOS 760D will be a higher-end version of the 750D. It will provide some extra features over the 750D.
Rumors: Canon Rebel T6i / 750D / 760D Specs
Below is the rumored specs list of Canon T6i/750D/760D:
- Full HD movies, MP4 format, HDR movie, automatic shooting modes (EOS 750D )
- 24.2MP sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 6 image processor
- ISO 100-12,800 range
- Flicker Detection technology
- Five frames per second continuous shooting mode
- 19 cross-type AF point system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Rear Quick Control Dial (EOS 760D )
- Creative movie modes (EOS 760D )
- Wi-Fi and NFC
Canon’s new Rebel DSLRs is expected to be announced in a few weeks most likely at CP+ 2015 in mid-February.