First pictures and the specifications of the upcoming 50-megapixel Canon EOS 5Ds DSLR camera have been leaked online.
Canon is rumored to announce a new EOS 5Ds digital SLR camera next week on February 6th. Canon EOS 5Ds will feature a 50-megapixel full-frame image sensor.
As previously expected there will be two different models to be announced for the EOS 5Ds model. The difference will be the anti-aliasing filter. So there will also be a EOS 5DS R version that will be without low-pass filter.
Canon EOS 5DS Images and Specifications Leaked
Canon EOS 5DS Rumored Specifictions
- 50.6MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Magnesium alloy body, dust and water sealed
- Dual processor DIGIC6
- Regular sensitivity: ISO 100-6400
- Continuous shooting 5 frames / sec.
- High precision 61 AF points
- EOS iTR AF
- 150,000 pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- New “fine detail” picture style
- 1.3x and 1.6x crop modes
- Customizable “Quick Control Screen”
- Time-lapse movie
- Interval Timer
- Bulb timer
Canon’s new pro-level 50-megapixel EOS 5Ds and EOS 5Ds R DSLRs will be announced next week on February 6th along with several new products.
The major announcement is also include the entry-level EOS 750D / Rebel T6i DSLR, EF 11-24mm f/4L lens, a brand new EOS M3 mirrorless camera and several Powershot compact models.
New Canon products most likely be on-display at CP+ 2015 show in mid-February. Stay tuned!