Canon has released new version of the Digital Photo Professional software. Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP) 4.1.50 now available for download.
New version of Canon DPP V4.1.50 software supports the recently launched EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM and EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM lenses, the profiles for which are now available for use with the Lens Correction function.
With the Canon DPP utility you can quickly view, edit, process and print RAW images. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images. See below for the update details.
Canon DPP 4.1.50 Update Now Available
DPP Version 4.1.50 KEY FEATURES :
- Faster, real-time adjustments.
- Improved RAW file workflow.
- Better, more approachable user interfaces.
- Compatible with 64-bit native environments.
- Colour adjustments for specific colour gamuts.
- Improved highlight recovery provides expanded tonality.
- Improved shadow recovery function.
- Support for movie playback.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer can be applied to JPEG images.
- Better integration with EOS Utility.
You can download DPP 4.1.50 now, free of charge, from Canon Europe’s support site here. Just click on your camera – EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 70D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 700D and EOS 100D – and select DPP 4.1.50 from the software options to download.