JVC has announced the new GY-LS300 4KCAM Handheld S35mm Micro Four Thirds camcorder. The GY-LS300 is part of JVC’s 4KCAM line of cameras, which can record 4:2:2 HD Signals at up to 60P at 50 Mb/s.
JVC’s GY-LS300 handheld 4K camcorder includes specs like super-35mm-sized, CMOS, 4K sensor and MFT interchangeable lens mount.
The 4K camcorder supports dual codec recording, allowing to capture two different codecs, .mov and AVCHD, simultaneously to its dual SDHC/SDXC media card slots using optional media cards.
The 4K camcorder features an MFT mount that allows you to use a wide variety of full-frame, PL, C, and EF mount lenses with optional adapters. JVC’s new Micro Four Thirds 4K Camcorder will be available from February 01, 2015 with a price tag for $4,450.
JVC GY-LS300 4KCAM Handheld S35mm Micro Four Thirds Camcorder Announced
The JVC GY-LS300 4KCAM Handheld S35mm Micro Four Thirds Camcorder Features
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens Mount
- Variable Scan Mapping maintains native angle of view for a variety of lenses including Super 35, MFT, and Super 16. Adapters available for PL and EF mount lenses
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24p/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24p-60p)
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16 and 1/64)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Shotgun microphone included
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable Dual, Backup and Continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi, and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Metadata editing, FTP clips
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Wired remote control supported
- 10 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC adapter, and shotgun microphone