First set of specifications also leaked for the Canon’s upcoming EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens.
According to trusted Japanese source Digicame-info, The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II adopts a brand new lens coating and should reduce lighting artefacts. The minimum focusing distance is 0.98m vs 1.8m of the predecessor.
The upcoming EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens is expected to feature a rotating zoom ring, like the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II and a new 4-stop IS system. The design of the Canon’s upcoming EF 100-400mm telephoto-lens look will look similar to the EF 70-300mm F4-5.6L.
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Specifications Leaked
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Specifications
- One fluorite lens, the one Super UD glass to use
- For the first time adopted a new development of the Air Sphere coating (ASC)
- IS unit effect of a shutter speed four stages
- Equipped with the IS mode 3 for sport shooting
- A minimum focusing distance of 0.98m
- Maximum magnification of 0.31 times
- The diaphragm blades nine circular aperture
- AF motor the ring-type USM
- Rotate zoom
- Zoom touch adjustment ring
- Detachable tripod mount
- Dust and water structure
- Fluorine coating