Fujifilm X100T hands-on video review is now available online from DigitalRev TV. First video review for the Fujifilm X00T is presented by Kai.
The Fujifilm X100T hands-on video review covers “the new electronic rangfinder OVF” and as a note from the video, Kai says : “Same sensor, same lens, almost same look… but the new electronic overlay in OVF is “a bloody brilliant feature!”
Fujifilm X100T Hands-on Video Review by DigitalRev TV
The Fujifilm X100T features a 16.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor with on-chip phase detection, a 23mm (35mm equivalent) f/2 lens, a 3-inch 1.04-million-dot monitor, seven customisable function buttons, raw shooting capability and a top sensitivity setting of ISO 51,200.
Fujifilm X100T Price and Availability
The FUJIFILM X100T will be available in Silver and all Black in mid-November 2014 for USD $1299.95. Fujifilm X100T is already become one of the best selling point & shoot cameras.
|Buy Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera|
|Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera [Silver]||$1299.95||Amazon | Adorama|
|Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera [Black]||$1299.95||Amazon | Adorama|
Fujifilm X100T Specifications
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 Fixed Focal Length Lens
- Hybrid Optical and Electronic Viewfinder
- Parallax-Correct Electronic Rangefinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- Continuous Shooting to 6 fps
- Electronic Shutter & Built-In ND Filter