Adobe has announced the Camera Raw 8.7 and DNG Converter 8.7 Release Candidate version updates for Photoshop CC and Photoshop CS6 users.
Adobe Camera Raw 8.7 version is now available as a release candidate on Adobe Labs for Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC on Adobe Labs.
An update of DNG Converter is also available on Adobe Labs. Updates to Camera Raw 8 for Photoshop CS6 only include new camera support, lens profile support, and bug fixes.
A “release candidate” label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers.
Adobe Camera RAW 8.7 RC Update Brings New Camera and Lens Support for Photoshop CS6 users
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 8.7 Release Candidate
- Casio EX-100PRO
- Fujifilm X30
- Leaf Credo 50
- Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Nikon D750
- Panasonic DMC-GM1S
- Sony ILCE-5100
- Sony ILCE-QX1
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 8.7 Release Candidate
|Canon||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
|Fujifilm X||HandeVision IBELUX 40mm F0.85|
|Leica M||SLR Magic 50mm T0.95 Hyperprime Cine Lens|
|Leica S||Leica SUMMICRON-S 100 mm f/2 ASPH.|
|Nikon F (DX)||Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8|
|PENTAX 645||HD PENTAX-DA 645 28-45mm F4.5ED AW SR|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony DT 18-70mm F3.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 300mm F2.8 G SSM|
|Sony Alpha||Sony 500mm F4 G SSM|
|Sony E||HandeVision IBELUX 40mm F0.85|
|Sony E||SLR Magic 50mm F0.95 Hyperprime Lens|
|Sony E||Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS|
|Voigtlander VM||Voigtlander VM 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar|
|Voigtlander VM||Voigtlander VM 75mm F1.8 Heliar|
Camera Raw 8.7 RC includes HiDPI support for Windows.
- When Photoshop CC 2014’s option to scale the UI 200% is enabled (Edit > Preferences > Experimental Features), the Camera Raw dialog will also be scaled.
- Known issues:
- Sometimes the Camera Raw dialog will not scale after the initial Photoshop relaunch to enable the feature. Workaround: relaunch Photoshop again.
- Some UI flashing/redrawing during interactive operations such as dragging a local adjustment gradient or toggling fullscreen mode.
Improve performance on processors with AVX/AVX2 vector instruction support (Intel Sandy Bridge (2011) processors and later; AMD Bulldozer (2011) processors and later).
- Fix crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
- Fix bug that prevented the Filter Brush cursor from displaying while changing brush size when the Graduated and Radial Filter overlay is turned off.
- Improve quality of Camera Matching color profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
You can download the latest RC version here :