Samsung’s flagship NX1 model will feature a newly developed 28MP High-end APS-C sensor. 154 cross-type AF points and phase detection AF pixels on sensor (2nd generation).
The mirrorless camera will use a totally new sensor and engine which will also provide significant improved image quality.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Images, Specs Leaked
The updated specs list of the Samsung NX1 as follows
- 28.2 effective megapixels
- 23.5 x 15.7mm CMOS Sensor
- 3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen tilting LCD screen with 1,036k dots
- XGA EVF (OLED) with eye contact sensor
- 15 fps with tracking
- Magnesium alloy, weather-sealed body
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- 4K video recording capabilities