First images have been leaked for the upcoming Samsung NX1 mirrorless camera. Samsung NX1 is expected to be announced on September 15 one day before the beginning of Photokina show.
Samsung’s flagship NX1 model will feature a newly developed 28MP High-end APS-C sensor. 154 cross-type AF points and phase detection AF pixels on sensor (2nd generation).
The mirrorless camera will use a totally new sensor and engine which will also provide significant improved image quality.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Images, Specs Leaked
The updated specs list of the Samsung NX1 as follows
- 28.2 effective megapixels
- 23.5 x 15.7mm CMOS Sensor
- 3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen tilting LCD screen with 1,036k dots
- XGA EVF (OLED) with eye contact sensor
- 15 fps with tracking
- Magnesium alloy, weather-sealed body
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- 4K video recording capabilities