According to recent rumors, Nikon will reveal the digital SLR camera on September 11 or one day later. Nikon D750 announcement date most likely scheduled for September 11 (Thursday) as the company doesn’t like Friday announcements.
As previously posted, the new Nikon D750 will reportedly be marketed as an “action camera”.
Nikon D750 Announcement Date Scheduled For September 11 – 12
The specs list of the Nikon D750 might feature a 24-megapixel sensor, an EXPEED 4 image processor, a 51-point autofocus system, a continuous shooting mode of up to 8fps and TTL exposure metering using a 91k pixels RGB sensor same as the D800/D800E models.
Nikon D750 Specifications Round-up
- 24.3 MP FX (full-frame) sensor
- Articulating LCD screen
- Wi-Fi support
- Expeed 4 imaging processor (as in the d810, D4s)
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-Point AF Sensor (as in the D810, D4s)
- Faster continuous shooting speed (action camera, possibly 8 fps)
- Higher quality video recording options
- Light-weight body (similar to D610 and Df)
- Price: ~US$2,500
The Nikon D750 will be placed between the Nikon D610 (US$2000) and D810 (US$3300) models and will be marketed as an action camera. Nikon D750 DSLR camera announcement expected within 10 days, most likely on September 11 or 12.