Mamiya Leaf has announced a new medium format camera, called Credo 50. The Leaf Credo 50 Medium Format digital back utilizing Sony’s 50MP CMOS sensor found in the Phase One, Hasselblad, and Pentax medium format cameras.
The Leaf Credo 50 offers very long exposures up to an hour, fluid high-quality live view for exact composition as well as more accurate and selective focusing, a claimed 14 f-stops of dynamic range, an enhanced image processor and a high-resolution 3.2″ touchscreen.
Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 shipping will start by the end of September 2014. The medium format camera will be priced $26,995 for the digital back version and $30,995 with a lens kit.
Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 Medium Format Camera Announced
Welcome the Leaf Credo 50 Megapixel CMOS-based digital back.
Meet the newest addition to the Credo Family.
We are thrilled to announce our new 50 megapixel CMOS-based medium format digital camera back, the Leaf Credo 50. The new Credo 50 will give photographers a wider ISO range of 100 to 6400 for greater versatility and higher performance in capturing legendary Leaf colors under a variety of shooting conditions, including available light. Its new image processor improves Live View performance, data flow, while expanding dynamic range to 14-stops. For wedding, portrait, fashion and action shooting, this system delivers! Shoot Anything, Anywhere, Anytime!
Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 Features
- Live View — The Leaf Credo 50 supports incredibly fluid high-quality live view for exact composition as well as more accurate and selective focusing, whether it is done on the digital back’s LCD, or on a computer monitor through Capture One software.
- Compelling, Clean Color Rendition in 50 MP resolution.
- Very Long Exposures – up to one hour.
- Giant Touch Screen — 3.2” display at 1.15 megapixel resolution.
- 14 f-stops dynamic range — one shot captures retain amazing details in highlights and shadows
- Enhanced Image Processor — faster and cleaner Live View, 2.3 GB Data Flow, 1.2 frames per second capture rate and faster read/write speeds.
Full specifications are available at: http://www.mamiyaleaf.com/credo50.html
Pricing and Availability
The Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 Digital back* is priced at $ 26,995 / € 19,995. A full Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 system is priced at $ 30,995 / € 22,995.
*Available in Mamiya, Contax, H and V mounts