Leica is ready to announce plenty of new cameras and lenses for the upcoming Photokina 2014 event which will start on September 16 in Cologne, Germany.
According to Japanese source Digicame-info, Leica will announce the following products for Photokina next week. The announcement will include the new Summarit M lenses too.
Leica Camera already published a schedule for the Photokina 2014 show activities, which will start in September. See: Leica Camera AG Presents Show Activities for Photokina 2014
List of Leica Products To Be Announced for Photokina 2014
- Leica M Edition 60
- Leica MA
- Leica X (Typ 113) and Leica XE
- Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) and Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Leica Summarit-M 35 mm f / 2.4 ASPH
- Leica Summarit-M 50 mm f / 2.4
- Leica Summarit-M 75 mm f / 2.4
- Leica Summarit-M 90 mm f / 2.4