First images of the Fujifilm X100T mirrorless camera have been leaked online along with the XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS Lens and XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD lenses.
The Japanese source, Digicame-info posted the first images of the Fujifilm X100T with the full specifications list ahead of the official announcement. The new X100T and the two lenses will be announced on September 10.
The new Fujifilm products will be displayed at Photokina 2014 event between September 16 – 21.
|Buy Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera|
|Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera [Silver]||$1299.95||Amazon | Adorama|
|Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera [Black]||$1299.95||Amazon | Adorama|
Fujifilm X100T First Image and Full Specifications Leaked
Fujifilm X100T Full Specifications
- 16 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- 3 inches 1.04 million dot LCD monitor
- Electronic shutter of 1/32000 seconds without operating sound
- A manual setting possible Full HD video. Maximum bit rate is 36Mbps
- Highest sensitivity is ISO 51200
- EXR Processor II
- Lens: 23mm F2
- Lens aperture ring of 1/3 step
- Hybrid viewfinder
- 4-way controller
- Function buttons can be customized 7
- The number of possible shots increased to 700 sheets by OVF power save function
- Interval timer mode and multiple exposure
- Digital split image focus and peaking
- ND filter built 3EV
- Wi-Fi Built-in. Allows remote control from the smartphone
As posted earlier the XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD will have a Fuji nanotechnology apodizing filter which delivers smooth bokeh. The lens could become the perfect portrait photography lens for X-mount users. The upcoming XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD price will be around $1400-1500 in US.
The XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR mid-range zoom lens is the second lens to be announced on September 10. According to the specs list posted on Adorama the lens will feature 23 elements in 16 groups and offers a 75-210mm equivalent focal length in 35mm terms. It is expected to cost $1,599 USD.