More images have been leaked online for the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR camera.
Three new Canon lenses are also coming along with the new 7d MK II. The new Canon EF lenses will be the EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM for Photokina show which will start on September 16 in Germany.
More Images Leaked For The Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Specifications Round-Up
Canon EOS 7D Mark II to feature a 20.2MP CMOS sensor, Dual Digic 6 processors, 65 cross-type AF points 10fps max burst speed, max ISO of 16000 and built-in GPS. The Canon 7D Mark II will also feature a EOS iTR AF which is “intelligent tracking and recognition” AF, that was first seen on the EOS-1D X.
Here are the updated specs list of 7D MK II
- Kit lenses: 18-135 IS STM and 15-85 IS (no STM)
- CF, UDMA mode 7 + SD, UHS-I
- GPS is in the camera
- No WiFi
- Fixed LCD, with no touch function.
- 20.2MP APS-C Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- 65 AF points “All Cross-type”. Dual cross on the center point.
- f/8 on center point at least, could be on more points.
- ISO 100-16000, ISO Boost mode 25600 and 51200 (updated this to 16000)
- 1080p/720p both get 60fps
- Servo AF for video shooting.
- Anti-flicker mode, eliminates flickers under flickering lights (e.g. fluorescent lamps).
- Spot metering size 1.8%
- Built-in flash
- Mic and headphones connectors
- Can sync time between 7D II cameras.
- Lens electronic MF
- About 100% coverage OVF
- New Battery – LP-E6N
- New Battery Grip BG-E16