ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Canon EOS digital camera. The shutter count is read directly from a USB-connected camera, and thus provides accurate numbers that are not attainable with simple EXIF-based methods.
Direstudio released a Windows version of their popular shutter count app. Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are supported. Direstudio Shuttercount for Mac is also available. See the details below.
How To Know The Shutter Count of Your Canon DSLR
Supported Canon DSLRs
- Canon EOS-1D C (requires firmware 1.1.3 or later for correct serial number display)
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Canon EOS-1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III (requires firmware 1.2.1 or later for correct serial number display)
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 100D / Rebel SL1 / Kiss X7
- Canon EOS 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3
- Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4
- Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6i
- Canon EOS 700D / Rebel T5i / Kiss X7i
- Canon EOS 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Canon EOS 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50
- Canon EOS 1200D / Rebel T5 / Kiss X70
ShutterCount is certified to work with all of the cameras listed above, using their latest firmware revision.