Sony has officially announced the curved sensor based Cyber-Shot DSC-KW1 compact camera in China.
The Sony KW11 offers swarovski crystals and a 180-degree rotating lens and you also get many built-in beauty effects such as Skin Toning, Skin Smoothing, Eye Widening, Face Slimming, and Shine Removal.
Sony KW1 features a 19.2MP 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS CMOS sensor and a 21mm F2 lens, which can be twisted by 180-degrees. The lens sure will be very useful for selfie enthusiasts.
The KW1 compact camera comes with a 3.3-inch OLED touchscreen with approximately 1,299k dots. The fashionable perfume like camera also features NFC, WiFi and WiFi Direct.
Sony KW1 Curved Sensor Compact Camera Announced in China
Sony KW1 Specifications
- Beautiful beauty features
- 180 ° rotating lens
- Approximately 19.2 million effective pixels
- [Touch Slide Shutter] function
- [Self-timer countdown] function
- WiFi instantly share * 2 and * 3 smart phone control
- Inlaid dazzling Swarovski ® elements
- Crystal texture camera bracket
Sony will release the selfie camera at the end of September for 5,199 Chinese Yuans, an amount translating to about $840. The selfie camera will be available in white, pink, green, and violet colors, will be only available in China.
You can buy this camera from eBay.com.