Sony is rumored to announce the Sony DSC-KW1 compact system camera which will come packed with the first 1/2.3 inch curved sensor. The first images and detailed specs list of the Sony DSC-KW1 camera have been leaked on the web.
According to the images we can say the Sony KW1 is a lady-friendly selfie camera with 1/2.3 inch curved sensor. Sony DSC-KW1 looks like a perfume bottle aimed at ladies who likes to shoot selfie photos.
The Sony KW1 will feature a 19.2-megapixel 1/2.3-inch-type Exmor RS stacked CMOS image sensor, integrated Neutral Density (ND) filter, optical image stabilization, built-in WiFi and NFC. The Sony KW1 uses microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards to store photos.
Sony DSC-KW1 Curved Sensor Compact Camera Specs, Images Leaked
Sony DSC-KW1 Rumored Specifications
- 1/2.3 inch Exmor RS sensor. The number of pixels 19.2 million effective pixels
- Comes with two conversion lenses: they will be 1-3.5x and 3-10x zoom
- Optical image stabilization
- ND filter built-in
- Monitor 3 inches 1.23 million dots
- The shutter speed -1/8000 seconds 2 seconds
- Camera application corresponding
- MicroSD / SDHC / SDXC
- Wi-Fi, NFC
- The size is 57.7mm x 125mm x 20.1mm
- 120 g Weight (body only). (Including media and battery) 136 g
The Sony DSC-KW1 to be announced sometime before Photokina 2014.