According to recent rumors, Samsung NX1 to be announced on September 15. If true, the new flagship NX1 mirrorless camera will be unveiled one day before the beginning of Photokina show.
Samsung’s flagship NX1 model will have a weather sealed big rangefinder body with grip and feature a newly developed 28MP High-end APS-C sensor.
The Samsung NX1 will use a totally new sensor and engine which will also provide significant improved image quality.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera To Be Announced on September 15
The price of the Samsung NX1 will be approx $1300 and release date will be scheduled for November 2014. The company is also expected to announce a new NX 50-150mm f/2.8 OIS STM splash and dust proof lens.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specifications
- 28MP High-end APS-C sensor
- 10 fps continuos shooting speed
- NX1 is expected to be a great AF performer
- 2nd generation of PD AF
- Totally new sensor and engine. Significant improved IQ
- Slightly larger than NX30
- Water and dust proof
- AF: 154 cross-type sensors
- No retro style