Ikelite has announced an underwater housing for the Nikon D810 digital SLR camera. The Ikelite DSLR housing is a seamless blend of functionality, lighting integration, durability and waterproof integrity.
IkeLite underwater housing for Nikon D810 suggested retail price is $1,600 and the housing is rated for 60m depth.
Nikon D810 features a brand new 36.3 megapixel sensor with no optical low pass filter, Expeed 4 image processing engine, 51-point auto-focus system and 5fps burst shooting at full resolution.
IkeLite Underwater Housing For Nikon D810
IkeLite Underwater Housing For Nikon D810 Specifications
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- All important camera functions are accessible
- Controls are not provided for Metering Selector, Diopter Adjustment Control, or Flash Pop-up Button
- Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 6 lb (2.5 kg) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 9.6 x 6.9 x 6.5 in (24 x 17.5 x 16.5 cm) including projections
Read more at Ikelite website.