The long-rumored Fujifilm X30 compact system camera is to be announced on August 26, as more specs and details have been leaked.
The updated Fujifilm X30 specs list shows that the compact camera will feature a 12-megapixel X-Trans II 2/3-inch-type image sensor and 28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens just like its predecessor.
The new details also mentions about a 3-inch tilting screen, built-in WiFi and a +/-3 exposure compensation dial which will come packed with the X30 too. See combined Fuji X30 specs below.
Fujifilm X30 Compact Camera To Be Announced on August 26
Fujifilm X30 Rumored Specifications
- 12-megapixel X-Trans II 2/3-inch-type image sensor
- 28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens with dual ring (Zoom Ring + Control Ring)
- Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- EVF specs: 2,36mp, x0.62 magnification and 100% coverage
- More than 400 shots with one battery and USB-charging
- WiFi with remote control capability
- +/-3 exposure compensation
- New Film Simulation “Classic Chrome”
- 3“ Tilt Screen
- Quite a different design compared to X20
Fujifilm to announce the X20 replacement on August 26.