Fujifilm X30 specs list is becoming clear everyday. The long-rumored X30 digital compact camera will feature a 28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens just like its predecessor.
The Fujifilm X30 will also come packed with a 2/3-inch-type image sensor and to be announced at Photokina 2014.
Fujifilm X30 Will Feature a 28-112mm f/2-2.8 Lens With Control Ring
Fujifilm X30 Rumored Specifications
- 2/3-inch-type image sensor
- 28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens with dual ring (Zoom Ring + Control Ring)
- Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- EVF specs: 2,36mp, x0.62 magnification and 100% coverage
- More than 400 shots with one battery and USB-charging
- Announcement expected at Photokina 2014