First images of the upcoming Fujifilm X30 compact camera surfaced over the web. As mentioned earlier Fuji will most likely announce the Fuji X30 with 2/3-inch-type image sensor on August 26.
The Fujifilm X30 will feature a 12-megapixel X-Trans II 2/3-inch-type image sensor and 28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens just like its predecessor but it will also come packed with EVF (the X20 had an optical VF).
The X30 specs list is also rumored to include a 3-inch tilting screen, built-in WiFi and a +/-3 exposure compensation dial.
The price of Fujifilm X30 is about JPY 70,000, around $700. The new compact camera will be available in silver and black colors.
First Images of The Upcoming Fujifilm X30 Camera
You can see front and back image of Fujifilm X30 below.
Fujifilm X30 Rumored Specifications
- 12-megapixel X-Trans II 2/3-inch-type image sensor
- 28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens with dual ring (Zoom Ring + Control Ring)
- Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- EVF specs: 2,36mp, x0.62 magnification and 100% coverage
- More than 400 shots with one battery and USB-charging
- WiFi with remote control capability
- +/-3 exposure compensation
- New Film Simulation “Classic Chrome”
- 3“ Tilt Screen
- Quite a different design compared to X20