More Samsung NX1 camera specs, price and release date informations leaked ahead of the official announcement.
The mirrorless camera will be announced at Photokina 2014 between dates 16 September – 21 September 2014 in Cologne, Germany.
The recent rumors suggest that the weather sealed Samsung’s flagship NX1 mirrorless camera model will feature a newly developed 28MP High-end APS-C sensor. ISOCELL technology will not be added to the sensor.
The Samsung NX1 will offer a continuous shooting up to 10fps with focus tracking turned on. The AF system is said to consist of a new on-sensor Phase Detection technology that sports more AF points than the Sony A6000.
More Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Specs Leaked
The NX1 will come packed with a brand new electronic viewfinder with higher resolution out of all electronic viewfinders on the market and will run on the Android / Tizen OS. The price of the Samsung NX1 will be approx $1300 and release date will be scheduled for November 2014.
The company is also expected to announce a new NX 50-150mm f/2.8 OIS STM splash and dust proof lens. See the NX1 leaked specifications.
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specs
- Body looks like mamiya 6 (big rangefinder with grip).
- New EVF with highest res on market and new technology.
- Sensor with 28MP. No isocell, but improved dr. Best performance on the market at high iso.
- New user interface based on newer tizen. Big touch screen but plenty of physical controls.
- Continuous af up to 10fps with focus tracking enabled, second gen OSPDAF with more af points than a6000.
- Presentation around sep 2014, availability nov 2014.
- Splash + dust proof.
- Price 1300$ body only.
- Kit with 1650 zoom 2300$.