Ricoh has released a new firmware update for the Ricoh GR point and shoot fixed lens camera. Ricoh GR firmware version 4.00 now available for download.
Firmware version 4.00 for Ricoh GR camera improves operational performance for [Aperture Preview] and stability for USB connection with Mac.Also adds the following features to the camera.
Ricoh GR Firmware Update V3.00 Available For Download
Add the following enhanced features（V4.00）
- Added [Shift Crop] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AF Mode] on [Set up] menu. It has two options: [Normal] or [High speed].
- Added [Card Sequence No.] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off].
- Added [Playback Animation] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off]
- When deleting an image taken with RAW+ on Playback Mode, [Delete RAW+ JPEG], [Delete JPEG only] or [Delete RAW only] can be selected instead of [Delete One].
Ricoh GR Camera Price
The new Ricoh GR camera features a 28mm (equivalent) f2.8 lens (f3.5 in full frame) and an APS-C sensor with no low pass filter. Ricoh GR camera priced at $799.95.