According to latest rumors Sony decided the to split the announcement of the new cameras. Sony A77II (A77 M2) is to be announced in a couple of hours today.
The Sony RX100 III digital camera is expected to be announced along with the A77 MII camera. Now the RX100M3 will be announced on May 15th, 2014. The Sony A7s pricing announcement has also been delayed.
Here are first images of Sony A77 II and also full specs of Sony A77 II is leaked online ahead of the announcement.
Sony A77 II APS-C A-Mount DSLR Camera Price
Sony A77 M2 Announcement Today, RX100 III on May 15, A7s Pricing Delayed
Sony A77 II Full Specs List
- A-mount SLT camera
- Bionz X processor
- 24 megapixel “Exmor” CMOS sensor with primary color filters
- 14 Bit RAW
- 50-51200 ISO
- 12fps with up to 60 JPEG image buffer
- Records video in AVCHD 2.0
- 79 points (15 points cross type). with center F2.8 sensor and -2EV. Covers 40% of the frame.
- 1.2 Million dot 3 inch LCD (not touchscreen). 3 way tiltable.
- 2.3 Million dot OLED viewfinder
- Shutter 1/8000 up to 30sec
- On sensor stabilization for stills (electronic for movies)
- WiFi and NFC
- Up to 3 Memory Recall settings. 11 customizable buttons.
- Dust and moisture resistant and magnesium body
- $1199(1200 Euro for the body and shipment in June