More details for the upcoming Olympus PEN E-PL7 Micro Four Thirds camera surfaced online. According to recent rumors the new PEN E-PL7 will feature the following specifications.
As stated earlier Olympus will announce the new PEN E-PL7 camera in a couple of weeks. The new E-PL7 design almost identical to the current Olympus PEN E-PL6 but the new PEN will come with more dedicated buttons on the back.
This is going to be a usual PEN update happens in every year and it will be a replacement for the E-PL6 model. Here are additional Olympus E-PL7 Micro Four Thirds camera specifications.
Olympus PEN E-PL7 Micro Four Thirds Camera Specifications Leaked
Olympus PEN E-PL7 Rumored Specifications
- Sensor: 17.2MP (total), 16.05MP (effective)
- Shutter: 1/4000 – 60 seconds
- 3″ TFT vari-angle LCD touch screen with 1,040k dots (3:2 aspect ratio)
- 81 AF points
- ISO range: 200-25,600
- Memory cards: SD. SDHC, SDXC, Eye-Fi and UHS-I
- Stereo mic
- 8 fps
- Flash sync speed: 1/250 seconds
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Size: 4.7″ x 3.2″ x 1.8″ (119.1mm x 82.3mm x 45.9mm)
- Weight: 0.9lb (396g)