The Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM is a super telephoto lens features completely redesigned Fluorite optics that deliver sharper images with less chromatic aberration and has a lighter weight thanks to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
This is the definition of this high quality super telephoto lens of Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II. The EF 500mm f/4L IS II lens currently selling for $10,500.
Petapixelcom on Youtube posted a video showing how The Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II lens is made. The 14 minutes video shows the whole production process.
How The Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II Lens Is Made
You can see how EF 500mm lens is manufactured from beginning to end from the following video.
Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II Specifications
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-32
- Fluorite Optics for Sharper Images
- Three Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Power Focus Mode and Focus Preset
- Manual Focus Override
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof Sealing
- Magnesium/Titanium for Lighter Weight
- Attachment Slot for Wire-type Lock